Used mainly synchronised, the systems are used in many Medical and Pharmaceutical applications worldwide. Industrial Devices have supplied many hundreds of systems over the last 15 years.
The MultiLift Lifting Column is designed for heavy duty applications and to be operated in pairs for lifting large tables, benches or cabinets.
The Multilift Lifting Column has proved itself as being very reliable and robust, raising and lowering equipment costing in excess £50,000.
Applications include Medical, Pharmaceutical, Funeral Care, Industrial, Motorhome, Leisure, Motorsport, Equine Transport and Healthcare, to name a few.
Once in position the Multilift Lifting Column system will not back drive or move due to the ACME screw technology used for the lead screw.
- 1000N (100Kg) at 16mm/second
- 3000N (300kg) at 8mm/second
- Standard Strokes up to 498mm
- Supply 110v AC, 240v AC, 24v DC
- Rating 10% at full load
- MultiLifts operate synchronised with 2, 3 or 4 units
- Repeatability ±1mm (dependent on load characteristics)
- Manufactured from anodised aluminium section the units are durable and attractive in appearance.